We Christians should pray for the salvation of the homosexual the same as we would for anyone elseRick Warren on gay marriage
Therefore, we Christians should show homosexuals the same dignity as anyone else with whom we come in contact. But there are many people who struggle with homosexuality and try to live a God-fearing and celibate life. I'm constantly demonized as a bigot by many homosexuals and their supporters on the internet when I state my position.
It is not up to you to decide if they are sinners or why because we are all sinners and though there are sins that are more grievous than others, we cannot say why someone hasn't married or why someone has. In fact, there are increasing calls to get Christians kicked off of social networks for speaking out against homosexual marriage.
Is this good? We cannot do this on our own.
Gay en collants
- It is definitely not manly to abuse a woman or child, anyone of less physical strength or the emotional and psychological ability to use their strength in their self-defense. It would be as corrupt for you to have relationships with men as it would be for me to have relationships with women; it would be unnatural!
- Comical folk, those who think they have made it fit for the people! I came to my beliefs because I know gay and lesbians, Christian and none-believers.
- We cannot, no matter how hard we try, overcome our sin issues on our own. America is a much less biblically influenced nation than it was at its founding.
- Carte de drague de Dijon( Côte d Or avec espaces et lieux gays pour pratiquer la drague
- Jouer avec sites de sexe le meilleurs gays baise maison
- A Hermit. People want to love each other, but since when is "love" the determiner of what is right and wrong?
- Homosexuality is a sin, and like any other sin, it needs to be dealt with in the only way possible. Messages: 40 Likes Received: 0.
- However, God is loving 1 John , patient Rom.
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
The Orthodox Church cannot and will not bless same-sex unions. Finally, you may believe that saying God made me this way is a lie, I would have to ask you, how did God make you? Its object.